Archimedean Upper Conservatory Continues Planting the Seeds of Wisdom, Opportunity, & Success ... since 2008
Dear Prospective Students & Families,
Archimedean Upper Conservatory's application period for enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is open from November 1st, through January 15th. All parents interested in enrolling their child(ren) in the school should fill in and submit an application.
Applications should be filled online and can be found HERE (scroll at the bottom of the page).
There are three OPEN HOUSE PRESENTATIONS for all applicants and their families, on
- Wednesday, November 28th, at 6:30PM,
- Saturday, December 15th, at 9:30AM
- Wednesday, January 9th, at 6:30PM.
Attendance in one of the three offered Open House presentations is mandatory for the parents/guardians of each applicant.
Archimedean Upper Conservatory is a college preparatory high school with an advanced core curriculum and top ranked academic teams. Archimedean Upper Conservatory holds the BEST college placement record among all public (magnet, traditional, and charter) schools in Miami-Dade and is the ONLY high school in the district that is nationally recognized by all three major rankings (The Washington Post, U.S. News, Newsweek).
We are incredibly excited to see your interest in joining our family of schools and look forward to an amazing future of building wisdom and opening doors together.
Archimedean Middle & Upper Conservatories Return to Miami from the South Florida Regional Science Olympiad with a Whopping Number of Trophies & Medals in Hand Ahead of this Saturday’s State-Level Competition
After facing 58 other middle and high school teams in the South Florida Regional Science Olympiad, Archimedean competitors once again defended their legacies as South Florida Science Olympiad powerhouses by bringing home an impressive three team trophies and a whopping 122 individual medals from the Regional Science Olympiad tournament last February, four of the six Archimedean teams now getting in their last few days of practice and preparations before representing Miami at the state-level competition in Central Florida this Saturday.
- While Refining Leadership & Rhetorical Skills, Archimedean Middle Conservatory Students Impress at this Year’s Miami-Dade Model United Nations Conference
- “Are YOU smarter than an Archimedean fifth grader?” Archimedean Academy Students Qualify to Compete in the Final Round of the Pi Math Contest in California
- A.U.C. Students Compete at M.I.T. as Preparation for Saturday's Science Olympiad Regional Tournament in Florida
- 2017-2018 High School Application Period Now Open